ABOUT BISHOP CHRIS HOLLOWAY, SR.
Bishop Chris Holloway, Sr. has a tremendous passion for God’s word coupled with a love for God’s people. He has a contagious spirit of generosity that flows through every facet of his ministry. Having received his mandate from God, Bishop Holloway along with his wife Elder Serena Holloway, obediently fulfills his calling as Senior Pastor of Divine Worship Christian Center and as the Presiding Prelate for the Divine Covenant Fellowship of Churches, Inc.
Humbled by the swift mighty hands of God, It became his passion even the more to see souls saved and added to the Kingdom of God. Under his leadership and through the power of Gods Word, many have received, renewed and maintained a Godly relationship with our Lord.
1. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the all-sufficient
authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the
Holy Spirit. (I John 5:7)
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man. He died on
the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the
right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Matthew 28: 5-6; Mark 16:19)
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and therefore lost.
Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man's salvation and spiritual life be
obtained. (Genesis 3:1-19; Act 2:38)
5. We believe in water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. (Matthew 3:11; Matthew 28:19)
6. We believe in the personal and glorious Second Coming and return of the Lord Jesus Christ. (II Timothy 4:8)
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in
heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell. (I Thessalonians 4:14-18; Revelation 21:8)
8. We believe in marriage as being between (1)One Man and(1) One Woman. We are utterly opposed to and teach against Same-Sex Marriage. (Genesis 2:21-23; Hebrews 13:4)